08 January 2007

Strange weather in the back of the room


I am in the twilight of my youth, not that I'm going to remember it Have you seen the moon tonight; is it full? Still burning embers; the people dancing in the corner, they seem happy But I am sad, still dancing in the coma of the drinks I just had

Does anybody want to take me home?
Take me to your house and I'll leave you alone Of course I will... but of course I won't It seems so tragic, but it disappears like magic

Can you recommend an education or drugs, because I am bored with you already
I'm on Broadway; I think it's a parade, because I'm covered in pieces of confetti I am in the twilight of my youth, not that I am going to remember Dancing and slowly finding the truth, but it's covered in a coma All of these people; they seem so in love... well, I am not

Does anybody want to take me home?
I'm kinda lonely, will you take me home? Of course you will; of course you won't; of course I'm crass It seems so tragic, but I'll disappear just like magic

Anybody wanna take me home? Ryan Adams 2004

No comments: